Investor Criteria29 Jan 2014, Posted by Uncategorized in
Real estate investing is not for everyone. However, Investment Grade Commercial works with people who are just getting started with their first corporate tenant, to people with portfolios of investment grade properties. The following items are considerations that apply to all investors.
- Investments can be made with capital in a standard bank account, or self directed retirement plan. Contact us to learn more about how to invest with your traditional retirement plans.
- We meet new clients in person, or discuss our business relationship via phone, prior to working on any investments together.
- Investment opportunities are available for both accredited and non-accredited investors.
- Clients must understand the importance of a positive, enjoyable working relationship.
- If you are looking for something that is “guaranteed”, investment grade real estate may not be the right investment for you.